Sponsored by the Montgomery County (Maryland) Medical Society & the National Capital Physicians Foundation
Webster Sewell, M.D. Access to Care Award
Application-Nomination Form - Deadline for Consideration: March 1, 2022
Purpose of the Award
Purpose of the Award: This annual award will be given to honor individual(s) or organizations that are committed to providing greater access to health care for the people of the National Capital Region. This is the cause to which Dr. Webster Sewell was dedicated his entire professional medical career.
- Consideration for the award will be given to individual(s) or organization(s), either nonprofit or for-profit, with an ongoing mission to provide greater access to care and/or which have proven programs and initiatives which enhanced access to health care within our communities within the last few years.
- Individuals and/or organizations applying or being nominated for consideration must have served residents and/or have a connection to Montgomery County, however are not required to be based in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Consideration will be given to all individuals and organizations (not only health care organizations) which have a demonstrated track record of enhancing access to health care.
- A completed application-nomination form is required for consideration.
- Applications/nominations may be submitted by the individual(s) or organizations themselves or submitted by others on their behalf.
- One award will be given annually. A $500 donation will accompany the award to further the mission or initiatives to enhance access to healthcare.
- To be considered, completed forms and supporting materials must be submitted by the deadline of March 1, 2022. Forms (click here to download) may be mailed to MCMS/NCPF – Sewell Award, 15855 Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville, MD 20855, or may be emailed as a PDF to Susan D’Antoni, FAAMSE, CEO, MCMS/NCPF, at firstname.lastname@example.org or may be uploaded on this page.
- Notification of the award will be given no later than April 15, 2022. It is anticipated that the award will be presented at an in-person meeting in late April/early May 2022.
- Questions? Contact MCMS at 301.921.4300 or email@example.com