Date Recorded: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 – Watch on YouTube
Don’t miss the most overlooked relief aid opportunity for medical practices–the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERC)! This webinar answers critical questions, such as:
- What is the ERC?
- Does my practice qualify?
- How much money can I recoup with this credit?
While PPP 2.0 has received the most attention in the recently-passed stimulus bill, there are other parts of the package that you may have yet to hear about! In this webinar, we heard from Ryan & Wetmore, a local accounting, tax, and consulting firm, about lucrative tax credits that your practice could be taking advantage of retroactively in 2020 and in 2021. Many PPP borrowers are now eligible to receive thousands of dollars in reimbursements through the expanded Employee Retention Credit (ERC).
Learning Objectives: Attendees will be able to…
- Describe relief aid for medical practices provided in the most recent stimulus bill.
- Explain the applicable rules and IRS guidance.
- Form strategies to maximize both the Employee Retention Credit and PPP loan forgiveness.
Presenters: Peter Ryan, CPA, MBA, Founder, Ryan & Wetmore Chloe Parker, CPA, MBA, Manager, Ryan & Wetmore Jack Ramsey, Finance Consultant, Ryan & Wetmore