Date Recorded: Thursday, April 30 – Watch Now on YouTube
How are you and your medical practice responding to COVID-19 and beyond? Will your practice survive the pandemic, financially, as well as operationally?
During this webinar, Maureen McCarthy and Trey Gailey of KatzAbosch provide guidance on how to plan for immediate and longer term financial challenges resulting from COVID-19. They review best practices and help you develop strategies to move forward.
This educational session addresses how to comprehensively map out a plan for reopening, including:
Utilizing Government programs including tax credits, grants, etc.
- PPP Loans, EIDL, State Grants, and other funding
- Loan forgiveness and tax effects of each program
- Tax credits and tax planning strategies related to COVID-19
Preserving and Projecting Revenue, Cash and Liquidity
- Deferral of expenses and rent relief
- Projecting of cash flow and preserving cash
- Telemedicine billing and coding issues
- Other sources of cash flow
Paying for Staff
- Layoff, furlough, terminate?
- Rehiring staff and timing
- Ramp up to meet volume while still meeting loan requirements