A network security incident on December 4, 2021, caused disruption to some Maryland Department of Health (MDH) operations, including to the Maryland Office of Controlled Dangerous Substances (OCSA) CDS renewal portal. If your CDS license renewal is due in January 2022 or later, OCSA guidance currently asks that you wait for restored web service.
If your CDS license renewal is due on December 31, 2021, the following guidance applies.
- CDS Registration Number. Where can I find my CDS Registration Number? Note: the CDS Registration Number is NOT the same as a PDMP number.
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number (Practitioners) or Tax ID Number (Practitioners/Establishments)
- If renewing as an Establishment: complete the appropriate questionnaires (view sample questionnaires)
- Must be registered with the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) (if applicable)
- Credit Card to pay the renewal fee (approved fee-exempt applicants are not required to pay the fee)