HandCraft Services Member Advantage Program
About the Partnership
Montgomery County Medical Society and HandCraft Linen & Uniform Services have joined together to provide our members with critical personal protective equipment (PPE) that is currently in shortage, particularly isolation gowns, barrier gowns, and scrubs. Depending on order size and products, your first delivery could arrive within the next few weeks; no upfront fees and no ancillary fees ever (i.e. Delivery, Environmental, and Energy ETC fees.)
Benefits of the Program
- Handcraft can put a gown in your practice for 57-62 cents compared to $4.00 for a paper gown.
- Helps stabilize your PPE supply chain: PPE on hand is a component of certification to the state for reopening.
- Discounts for MCMS & all MedChi members
- Meets all CDC Requirements
- Delivered in OSHA-approved method
- Saves the environment by reducing single use waste
A full listing of linen products is available. Consider scrubs for your employees to protect them and your patients. View the catalogue.
This program is for new customers only. Five-year terms preferred, but given this crisis, shorter term agreements are available. A service agreement is required for this program.
After you have completed the form below, a HandCraft representative will contact you to communicate the weekly cost, complete the HandCraft paperwork, provide an expected delivery date, and other customer service details.
Start the sign up process, or request more information: