The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services is working with partner agencies to roll out COVID-19 vaccinations. The following is just-released information from Montgomery County DHHS; the first clinics for community-based health care personnel begin tomorrow at 8 AM. Sign-up details are below. More clinics, in addition to those listed below, will be announced next week. MCMS will send out information about the clinics as soon as it is available.
In the early phases of this nationwide process, there is limited availability of vaccine. Officials at the Federal, State, and Local levels have developed methods to prioritize who gets vaccinated until the vaccine is widely available.
As per local guidance, health care providers, staff, and personnel functioning as front-line health care personnel to receive the COVID vaccination.
Please review the following directions carefully:
- If you are able to be vaccinated at one of the times listed below, please follow the instructions to PRE-REGISTER and create an appointment.
- You must have a scheduled appointment to receive a vaccine.
- Please bring your healthcare organization ID card* and matching government ID to your vaccination appointment.
- *If your organization does not use ID cards, the County Health Officer has said they will accept “any proof of employment in some form (could include a letter of employment or business card) to reflect employment status.”
- Please only share this invitation to the healthcare personnel* at your facility as we have an extremely limited quantity of vaccine available at this time.
- *Health care personnel are defined as paid and unpaid persons serving in health care settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials.1 Health care personnel comprise clinical staff members, including nursing or medical assistants and support staff members (e.g., those who work in food, environmental, and administrative services)
- If you are unable to be vaccinated at one of these times, do not worry as we will be setting up many additional clinics.
To PRE-REGISTER please follow the steps below to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
- Copy the URL link next to the day and time from the list below. Note, each day has a different link.
- Paste the link on Google Chrome and press enter. (Internet Explorer should not be used)
- Complete the Registration Process (note there are 7 steps across the top of the page showing registration progress).
- Please select “No Insurance” in step 2 (there will be no costs charged for the vaccine or vaccine administration)
- The vaccine you will be provided will be the Moderna vaccine. Please review the Moderna Fact Sheet / Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) now: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download.
- If you click the Moderna EUA link in Step 3, you must return back (use browser back button) to the registration link to complete registration. We recommend you do not click those RED links.
To register for WEDNESDAY 12/30/20 (8:00 am to 8:00 pm @ White Oak Recreation Center):
To register for THURSDAY 12/31/20 (8:00 am to 2:00 pm @ White Oak Recreation Center):
Technical Support: If you’re having difficulty with registration, contact the PrepMod Help Desk at 888.503.0515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.