Upcoming MCMS Events
Webinar: Legislative Session Overview & Grassroots Skills Workshop
When: Two dates to choose from! Friday, January 3, 12 Noon-1 PM or Wednesday, January 8, 6:30-7:30 PM
Where: Zoom Webinar
This is event is open exclusively to MedChi Members and their practice staff.
Legislative Session Overview
- Learn how the law making process works in Annapolis.
- Become familiar with legislation MedChi anticipates will be introduced this session and with MedChi’s 2020 Legislative Agenda.
- Find out how you can be a grassroots advocate for medicine, by responding to MedChi Legislative Alerts and using MedChi’s Legislative Center online.
- Access MMPAC’s Advocacy Toolkit.
- Learn about MedChi’s Legislative Council and how you can become involved.
- Hear about component society lobby days, then RSVP to make a house call on capitol hill.
Presenter: J. Steven Wise, Esq.
Steve Wise, Esq. is a partner at Schwartz, Metz & Wise, MedChi’s lobbying firm, and has graciously agreed to present at these sessions. Mr. Wise has more than fifteen years of experience lobbying in Annapolis, and a legal practice focused on administrative law and regulatory matters.
Lunch & Learn Webinar: Concierge Medicine
Wednesday, January 22, 12-12:30 PM
This complimentary event is offered to physicians and their practice staff.
- Why Physicians are Caught in a Perfect Storm
- Concierge Medicine Defined and the Value it Provides
- The Concierge Medicine Journey, is it Right for You?